Prev: Re: Asymetric ships Next: Re: [figures] Interesting development

Re: Heavy Gear figs (was [OFFICIAL...)

From: Conchart@g...
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 18:00:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Heavy Gear figs (was [OFFICIAL...)

RAFM, that's the name I couldn't remember, people around here say it
wierd,
'raffuh'. Anyways, you made the point I was trying to Adrian, thanks. As
for
15mm compatability, I think that the current scale of Heavy Gear looks
damn
fine next to 15mm infantry and, as soon as I get a little bit of $$
clear I
plan on ordering me up some of the new stuff that ground zero just
released
specifically for playing my own little version of HG. I do this for a
very
basic reason, I can't stand the Silhoutte rules that all the DP9 games
use,
I don't know why specifically, I just don't like them.

Jade Tseng

Prev: Re: Asymetric ships Next: Re: [figures] Interesting development