Prev: [DS2]: mini pics Next: Re: OT: Martian Metal Traveller on eBay

Re: [DS2]: mini pics

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:56:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [DS2]: mini pics

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, David Reeves wrote:

> everyone,
>
> i am looking for pics of Adler Dark Star 6mm fig and buildings as well
as
> the Irregular mini 6mm pics.	i'm looking to expand my DS2 armies, but
the
> web sites where they are sold have very few pics.
>
> can you point me to those you know of, so i can check them out?

The detail of the actual minis isn't great, but the DS2 photos I've got
at
<http://warbard.iwarp.com/ds2gallery.html> have Irregular tanks in them
-
the big, big hovertanks in one of the photos...

I'll stick some of my Irregular 6mm stuff in front of the camera next
time
I take minis photos, but that'll be a couple of weeks away, at least.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: [DS2]: mini pics Next: Re: OT: Martian Metal Traveller on eBay