Prev: RE: Space Master Star Map Next: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Artistic type person needed

Re: GZG-WCC Flea Market?

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 22:42:42 EDT
Subject: Re: GZG-WCC Flea Market?

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:15:20 -0700 Michael Brown <mwbrown@veriomail.com>
writes:
>Any thought on this?  I may be talked out of parting with some of my
>15mm SF
>and most of the 6mm.
>

>Michael Brown

If it the 6mm doesn't go (there is this idea that "Micro Armor" id DEAD
FOREVER in certain NG's/Lists's...) e-mail me (I had some over time last
week and get paid friday...)

Gracias, Triphibious/Glenn
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!
Resistance is EVERYTHING!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!

Prev: RE: Space Master Star Map Next: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Artistic type person needed