Prev: Re: [DS] looking for a 6mm air/raft Next: RE: [DS] looking for a 6mm air/raft

RE: [DS] looking for a 6mm air/raft

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 06:09:49 -0700
Subject: RE: [DS] looking for a 6mm air/raft

Yes, the Scotia line did have an open top "grav-jeep".	I bought a
couple of
packs to use in my Ogre game.  Nice little things.  If you wnat to add
an
even stranger scenario, I believed that Scotia also produced "dune
buggy"-like vehicles with .50s or chain guns mounted on top of the roll
bar
similar to what was used in Kuwait/Iraq.  I don't remember if it was in
their sci fi range or modern.  Nice little toy for you disgruntled
colonists.

Kent M. McClure
	I heard the dawn whisper to me,
	"If you search, there's joy to be found"
		from the dubbed version of "Never the End"
		Sung by Reika "Vision" Chang in
		Episode 7, "Double Vision", of
		Bubblegum Crisis 2032