Prev: Re: [OT] List Archives Next: Re: [FT] various subsystems (alien)

RE: Pirates and Privateers

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:35:05 -0600
Subject: RE: Pirates and Privateers

>ITTT, when it deals with them at all, deals with each as a government
that
>is within an aliance or mutual defence pact. But ITTT is a trade based
>corporation.
>
>More like dealing with individual nations of the Eastern Block before
the
>fall of the Soviet Union. Treat each as a government, but remember that
>there is a bigger power behind them.
>
>On a military level, I would guess that most governments have taken the
JFK
>possition with respect to the AE (i.e. an attack fron one memeber of
the AE
>will be considered an attack by ALL members of the AE).
>
>On a trade level, each governement is likely treated seperatly.
>

>-----
>Brian Bell
>bkb@beol.net
>http://members.nbci.com/rlyehable/gzg/ittt.html   (link to ITTT)
>-----

The Reynolds Consortium knows which side its bread is
buttered on. In the event of a war, the Emperor can
purchase our services (beyond treaty obligations)
at cost. 'Course, our costs can be pretty high! 8-)

- Sam
Samuel Reynolds
Full Thrust at Spinward Stars: http://www.spinwardstars.com/ft/
Gamer's Gallery at Spinward Stars:
http://www.spinwardstars.com/ggallery/
Armageddon Outfitter: http://www.primenet.com/~reynol/gaming/war/ao/
reynol@primenet.com, samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: [OT] List Archives Next: Re: [FT] various subsystems (alien)