Prev: RE: GZG WCC - 24 days and counting! Next: Re: [OT] List Archives

RE: Pirates and Privateers

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 07:27:50 -0400
Subject: RE: Pirates and Privateers

ITTT, when it deals with them at all, deals with each as a government
that
is within an aliance or mutual defence pact. But ITTT is a trade based
corporation.

More like dealing with individual nations of the Eastern Block before
the
fall of the Soviet Union. Treat each as a government, but remember that
there is a bigger power behind them.

On a military level, I would guess that most governments have taken the
JFK
possition with respect to the AE (i.e. an attack fron one memeber of the
AE
will be considered an attack by ALL members of the AE).

On a trade level, each governement is likely treated seperatly.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.nbci.com/rlyehable/gzg/ittt.html   (link to ITTT)