Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!! Next: RE: GZG WCC - 24 days and counting!

Re: Pirates, Privateers and Politics

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 07:11:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Pirates, Privateers and Politics

> >Amazing, how those OU battlecruisers look _just like_ NSL
> >battlecruisers. :-)
>
> No, many of them look just like FSE Battlecruisers. Some of
which were actually
> bought legitimately ( OK, so that's only 2 of them).

But FSE-built battlecruisers that show up in AE space tend to
attract fire (neither FSE nor IF are welcome in AE space).  I was
thinking, though, of the NSL BCs that home port at the naval
station AE maintains for them at Huy Braseal.

> >The AE doesn't deal with the United Nations and doesn't
recognize
> >the UN as having any legal jurisdiction over anything
whatsoever.
> >And that's on the days when we're feeling polite....
>
> But as they say in the classics, you can catch more flies with
honey than vinegar.

Oh, we don't express it rudely--AE isn't big enough to be
undiplomatic.

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!! Next: RE: GZG WCC - 24 days and counting!