Prev: DS2 photos Next: GZG WCC - 24 days and counting!

Re: Brog Cube was: Stellar Wars

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 26 Sep 2000 07:56 GMT
Subject: Re: Brog Cube was: Stellar Wars

>Thomas.Granvold@eng.sun.com
> Charles Stanley Taylor <charles.taylor@cableol.co.uk> wrote:
> > In message <OF6D3F5FFD.F9C37ABE-ON86256963.00069A91@uneb.edu> you
wrote:
> > > You have to remember I've played with Micro Machines, where the >
> > smallest fighter and the largest Death Star, the smallest
> > > shuttle and the largest Borg cube, are all almost the same size.

> > >*heh heh*
>
>    Well there are always the plastic models of the Death Star, and
> probably one exists for the Borg cube, that are more in scale with
> the other micro-machine ships.  The Death Star model is 8 inches in
> diameter.  Image how much water that displaces, though that would
> be hard to do since it is hollow and probably not water tight. :-)

I have seen a Borg cube 'Piggy Bank' (!) whose edges were of the order
of 15 cm - 20 cm (6-8 Inches). I thought it too large for gaming, but
you may wish to differ. Also the price was rather steep. Don't remember
the manufacturer (Galoob ?)

Of course, the volume of a cube is rather easy to calculate, so you
don't have to give it a bath ;-)

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: DS2 photos Next: GZG WCC - 24 days and counting!