Prev: Re: [FT] various subsystems Next: Re: [FT] various subsystems

Re: [FT] various subsystems

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 21:27:08 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] various subsystems

Laserlight wrote:

>>Some months ago someone (IIRC Charles Taylor?) suggested an >>SM
"decoy salvo" ammo type; it worked just like a BJ. There were >>some
problems with it though; don't remember if they got hashed out >>or
not.

>I think it was me--a Jammer missile that reduces your available
>missiles per pack by one but reduces enemy to-hit.  I don't
>recall details at the moment.

That one was supposed to be an *offensive* weapon, not a *defensive*
one :-/

The one I was thinking of worked exactly like a BJ - it looked like a
valid target for the missiles, so if it was the "nearest target" the
entire salvo went for it instead.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT] various subsystems Next: Re: [FT] various subsystems