Prev: Re: Stellar Wars Re: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: Re: [FT] various subsystems

Re: [FT] Building FT306

From: Jerry Han <jhan1@h...>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 11:26:39 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Building FT306

I actually ended up taking my handy Dremel Tool and 'flattened' a
section of hull, then used a pin vise to make a hole, and pinned
the whole thing together.

I've always tended to take the brute force approach though.  (8-)

JGH

--
** Jerry Han - jhan1@home.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan **
   "I was feeling part of the scenery, I walked right out of

Prev: Re: Stellar Wars Re: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: Re: [FT] various subsystems