Prev: Re: [FT] Matrix Game Full Thrust Campaign Next: Re: [FT] Building

Re: [FT] Building

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 21:50:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Building

I'm putting together the Bustler FT306's that I bought (just a
few months ago)--or more accurately, I'm wondering how to put it
together.  There's a main drive section, and there's a long
skinny section which I assume fits into the hole in the front of
the MD part.  Okay so far.  What's causing me problems is
figuring out where the small piece--a shuttle?--fits.  Photos or
desciptions?

Prev: Re: [FT] Matrix Game Full Thrust Campaign Next: Re: [FT] Building