Prev: Re: DS2 SG2 Rules for Heavy Gear from a while back? Next: Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)

Re: New DP9 Ship Minis

From: Jaime Tiampo <sage@b...>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 21:34:20 -0700
Subject: Re: New DP9 Ship Minis

Aaron Teske wrote:

> At 09:39 PM 9/17/00 -0400, you wrote:
> >On Sun, 17 Sep 2000 18:32:58 -0400, Jon Davis <davisje@nycap.rr.com>
wrote:

> >>You forgot to add the retail prices that DP9 is asking.  For the
figure
> size and
> >>detail, the Games Workshop Imperial Cruiser box of two cruisers for
> $14.95 is
> >>a better deal.

Yeah the prices are squewd for Canadian buyers but then it's a Canadian
company and you don't often see things cheaper for us Canuks. I've
bought a few of the miniatures and where I'm more then happy with the
design and detail it is a bit pricey for plastic models. I do recomend
the ships though if you want a nice looking fleet. The ships fit well
into the FT scale and have wonderful detail to them.

Jaime

Prev: Re: DS2 SG2 Rules for Heavy Gear from a while back? Next: Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)