Prev: Re: New DP9 Ship Minis Next: DS2 SG2 Rules for Heavy Gear from a while back?

Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:53:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)

At 10:31 PM 9/17/00 -0400, you wrote:
>(That was as many acronyms as I could comfortably fit in).

Um... oh, right, AE = Alarashi Empire?

At least you don't have any nested acronyms in there.

>In an amazing feat of high speed work, I have painted the four
>SG2 powered armor troopers I bought JUST LAST WEEK !!!  (Consider
>that I still have IF ships from April not even assembled
>yet--heck, I've got Later Crusaders which are still in the
>package from several years ago).

Heh.

[snip paint job]
>All the mini's I've completed have been ships, though, so now I
>need to figure out what to do with the bases.	Suggestions?

Well, I'd assume you have an environment in mind for these people --
city,
asteroid, snowscape (depends on how white they are...) or whatever.
Emulate it?  Maybe concrete sidewalks or asphalt for city, rock (duh ^_-
)
for asteroid, snowy stuff with low scrub for snowscape....

>(By the way--the troopies are a pair of APW and a pair of Plasma
>Gunners, all NSL armor because that's what Alarish prefers.
><vbg> Jon's sculpting is down to his usual infuriating quality
>levels--I did need to file a mold line from one helmet and I used
>a drill to adjust the starboard shoulder joints to my

*Starboard* shoulder joint?

I think it's pretty obvious all you've done is ships, most people just
call
that "right".... ^_-

					Aaron

Prev: Re: New DP9 Ship Minis Next: DS2 SG2 Rules for Heavy Gear from a while back?