Prev: Re: small vs large ships Next: New Ogre Mini

Re: [FT] Phalon pics!

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 09:42:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Phalon pics!

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, Dave Pullen wrote:

> Very nice planets. I've been meaning to get some myself, how thick was
the
> layer of plaster you put on them?

Very thin. 'Earth' has a couple of mm of plaster, applied as smooth as
possible then sanded totally smooth. 'Mars' has more plaster, applied in
lumps and rough patches, but still at most half a cm thick.

Total working time, one evening, mostly spent waiting for paint &
plaster
to dry. Total cost (assuming you've got plaster & paint already) is $8-9
Canadian ($5-6 USD).

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -