Prev: Re: DSII: Parachute deployed vehicles... Next: Re: DSII: Parachute deployed vehicles...

Re: DSII: Parachute deployed vehicles...

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 22:12:10 EDT
Subject: Re: DSII: Parachute deployed vehicles...

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:51:19 -0500 "Stuart Ford" <smford@execpc.com>
writes:

> [...]

Well, knowing the Russian military, that's the PLAN...

Gracias, Triphibious/Glenn
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!
Resistance is EVERYTHING!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: DSII: Parachute deployed vehicles... Next: Re: DSII: Parachute deployed vehicles...