Prev: Re: Salvo missile escalation Next: Re: DSII: Parachute deployed vehicles...

Re: Custom Miniatures

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 07:05:08 +0200
Subject: Re: Custom Miniatures

Nick Dingle wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>Does anybody know what happened to ArrowJr's 'Gallery of Custom >Full
Thrust Miniatures'?  The link I have in my Favourites and those on
>most of the web-pages appear to be broken.  Are the pics still
available >anywhere?

Stephen Arrowsmith seems to have disappeared completely. The Custom
Miniatures web page went down over a year ago, the mail address doesn't
seem to work, etc... I have no idea what's happened to him - has anyone
else?

I have most of the SSDs that went with the pictures, but not the
pictures themselves :-(

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Salvo missile escalation Next: Re: DSII: Parachute deployed vehicles...