Prev: RE: Salvo missile escalation Next: Re: (FT) Vessel Designs on web site

Re: Gencon UK 2000 Results

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:40:46 +0200
Subject: Re: Gencon UK 2000 Results

Charles Stanley Taylor wrote:

>>A combination of Space Fleet Tyranids and ICE Hatchlings IIRC - not
>>sure if the Phalons were painted?

Should've been "...if all of the Phalons were..." :-/

>>>I should have more (and better ships) by next year, I managed
>>>to find a pile of old CMD "Future Wars" figures on one of the trade
>>>stands - including a lot that would make KV cruisers (how long ago
>>>_was_ CMD?) - plus a handful of SFB and B5W ships.
>>
>> The KV ground vehicles, yes... I bought ten blisters of those as
well
>> for use in my KV bitz box :-)
>
>So _thats_ where the rest of them went to...

Not all of them, no. I left at least ten blisters of the small grav
APCs <g>

>One thing I noticed - the turrets on some of them look like they are
the
>same mouldings as the third gun on a Ko'Tek.

It doesn't "look like"; it is the same piece (just like the side guns
on the 2- and 3-gun tanks are the same bits as the K3/K4 guns on the
spaceships, except that the ground vehicle guns are stuck on the main
hull). The "AA gun" on the ADV is a Ka'Tak corvette with a spherical
"gun mount" added on the underside, etc.

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: Salvo missile escalation Next: Re: (FT) Vessel Designs on web site