Prev: Re: [OT] Grumble Grumble NBCi Grumble Grumble (was: Xoom) Next: Test

[OT] Player Profile Page

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 17:39:59 -0400
Subject: [OT] Player Profile Page

People have begun delivering their biographies to me, which is good -
I've
begun webifying them. I suspect version 0.01 will be up and the URL
posted
around about Wednesday.

For those yet to reply, consider also adding a field
"other assets\prior experience"
which allows you to describe what you may have done before that might be
interesting to people (ie in my case, developed police dispatch software
for
federal agencies) or that might allow you to bring a useful an
interesting
perspective to the list

I've already found the bios I've seen interesting and informative, but
I'm
still looking for bios from some of the "founders" and "regular
contributors". This list won't be complete till I can add entries for
Msrs
Kochte, Teske, Ohlson, Bell, Bell (the other one), Full-Metal Atkinson
(if
he's lurking), Han, Goodall, Davis, Isenberg, Lourenco and Lady Fulton
(amongst others). Participation in voluntary of course, but I'm
suggesting
(with a bunch of anxious Narns looking over my shoulder) that you
participate *voluntarily* as volunteering is ...*healthy*.... <*grin*>

Anyway, as I said, the bios so far have been fascinating, I look forward
the rest!

Mail them to tomb@bitheads.com or kaladorn@fox.nstn.ca.

One last question: Can anyone (St. Tuffley himself if he's listening)
give
us some sort of bio for Jon T and the other creators of the various
games
who might lurk on-list (I recall hearing Mr. Elliot at one point)?

G'day

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Grumble Grumble NBCi Grumble Grumble (was: Xoom) Next: Test