Prev: Re: any SF Bay people interested in Starship demo? Next: Re: Prototype UNSC designs

[OT] Grumble Grumble NBCi Grumble Grumble (was: Xoom)

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:30:46 -0400
Subject: [OT] Grumble Grumble NBCi Grumble Grumble (was: Xoom)

Bother!

NBCi has taken over Xoom. And placed it on a BETA site! The result is
that I
can't even get to my site. I get error 10022 Invalid Argument.

<GRUNBMLE GRUMBLE />

Why can't they leave it alone? At least until they get their site out of
BETA, test it for errors, load, and stability?

<GRUNBMLE GRUMBLE />

Not very good customer relations in my opinion.

<GRUNBMLE GRUMBLE />

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
was:
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/
-----

------------- Message from Xoom.com ----------------
Looking for www.Snap.com or www.XOOM.com?

Site Construction In Progress
To bring you better service, we are currently integrating XOOM.com,
Snap.com, and other NBCi properties into one new site, NBCi.com.
As we roll out the beta version of the new NBCi site, you may experience
intermittent feature outages. Our engineers and product managers are
working
around the clock to ensure that all features are up and running as
quickly
as possible.
If you have personalized services under My Snap, all of your information
will still be available via the same member name and password. If you
have a
web site on XOOM.com or are storing files in the Sharehouse, this
information will also be available with your existing username and
password.
You will have access to all of these personalized features in the area
that
is now called My NBCi.
Thank you for your patience as we work to bring you a better online
service.

Note: If you need help finding any of your favorite features on the new
NBCi
site, then you may find our Still Can't Find It page helpful.
If you have additional questions about the transition to the new NBCi
site,
please visit the Transition FAQs page.

Prev: Re: any SF Bay people interested in Starship demo? Next: Re: Prototype UNSC designs