Prev: Re: Prototype UNSC designs Next: Re: [FT][computer] Has anyone considered...

Re: [OT] - Hmmm... an idea has sprouted!!!

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <webmaster@s...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 17:46:21 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] - Hmmm... an idea has sprouted!!!

>A suggestion:	If you're going to create a directory like this, see if
>the people who run the Player locator pages would be willing to do it.
>It just seems natural to have all the information together.

Well, my old Player Location page has closed, however I'm working on an
Opponent Database for stargrunt.com (and was doing so before the
suggestion
was raised on list) which will allow people to enter their details and,
hopefully, edit them later if required. So this would be a good place
for
someone to put their bio.

---
Jeremy Sadler webmaster@stargrunt.com
stargrunt.com - unofficial stargrunt ii website

Prev: Re: Prototype UNSC designs Next: Re: [FT][computer] Has anyone considered...