Prev: Re: any SF Bay people interested in Starship demo? Next: RE: any SF Bay people interested in Starship demo?

Re: Starship! Stands

From: Brian Bell <bkb@b...>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 21:53:30 -0400
Subject: Re: Starship! Stands

The sketches of the S'Tang look interesting. Reminds me of some designs
from Homeworld and some anime.

When you get some shots of production modles, please let the list know.
If
possible, it would be good to have some shots with scale (include a
quarter
or some such or provide dimentions).

Same applies to the DARC.

At 08:31 2000-09-09 -0700, you wrote:
>The current fleets are:
>
>     S'Tang: which look like nothing I've seen before, with a very high
tech
>/ anime feel. There are currently sketches up here:
>
>http://www.flagshipgames.com/starship.htm
>
>     DARC: which I've been told look a bit like either Starwars star
>destroyers, but more rounded, and with large ventral fins
>
>I have a bunch of pictures -- I just need to get them uploaded.
>
>We have more fleets on the way, often taking advantage of the lightness
of
>resin to give these ships some real bulk.
>

>-Brad

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/
ICQ: 12848051
AIM: Rlyehable
---

Prev: Re: any SF Bay people interested in Starship demo? Next: RE: any SF Bay people interested in Starship demo?