Prev: Re: Starship! Stands Next: Re:any SF Bay people interested in Starship demo?? was : Re: Starship! Stands

any SF Bay people interested in Starship demo?? was : Re: Starship! Stands

From: Brad Carlson <7sg@l...>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 17:41:25 -0700
Subject: any SF Bay people interested in Starship demo?? was : Re: Starship! Stands

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> ***
> The current fleets are:
>
>     S'Tang: which look like nothing I've seen before, with a very high
tech
> / anime feel.
> ***
>
> Aside from a very slight similarity to a rather disappointing ship out
of
> the Star Wars novel Galoob boxes, the only thing that comes to mind is
> ship out of the original Heavy Metal movie. 'Great Nyborg, man...'
;->=

"We've only got one bag left!"

> Whether or not I fly them in Starship!, I shall probably be using one
of
> the size 5 ships as a surprise transport in a weird scenerio.
>
> Aside from an occasional 'now, wait a minute', Brad, I must say I've
found
> the conversation has been most illuminating, and I hope you hang
around to
> try FTII more and give us some thoughts on it.

Cool.
Yeah -- this whole discussion has me re-reading my FT books.

I really ought to refamilierize myself with FT, preferably with someone
who
knows the game. And it would likewise be cool if I could demo Starship
someone on the list who could give a review.

Any takers from the SF bay area? (Other than Aron Clark, of course --
that
little "exchange" we had had more to do with an unfriendly 'acquantence'
that
we have with each other that predates Starship).

-Brad