Prev: Introduction: was: [OT] Starship vs FT Next: Re: [OT] Starship vs FT

Re: Starship! Stands

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 09:56:48 EDT
Subject: Re: Starship! Stands

On Thu, 07 Sep 2000 19:58:40 -0700 Brad Carlson <7sg@lmi.net> writes:
<snip>

>As for figs, we have two fleets now, and more on the way.
>
>I do the casting myself (resin, the same stuff we use for Pirates!,
>not the
>brittle grey stuff). The biggest ships are pretty big (larger and more
>volume
>than the Superior line). Details to be on the website soon.
>

>-Brad

Are they clones of 'well known' designs or originals (influenced by...)?

Will you have pics on the website?

Gracias, Triphibious/Glenn
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!
Resistance is EVERYTHING!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Introduction: was: [OT] Starship vs FT Next: Re: [OT] Starship vs FT