Prev: Re: [GZG Background]Life Imitates Art Next: Campaign Advice

Saw at GenCon Re: JUMP: into the unknown

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 10:28:55 -0500
Subject: Saw at GenCon Re: JUMP: into the unknown

This was the item at both it's own(?) both and KR's; he was suggesting
it
as a campaign tool for FT II also.

Thank you very much for the review, and keep it up!  J.U.M.P. was one of
those 'I've got to get a closer look' things that got missed at GenCon.

I recall finding the foil stamping a lovely, but impractical marking.
Glad
to hear that there is a color scheme that makes it less a problem.

REALLY looking forward to AAR on it's use. $40 is a bit daunting, but,
after failing miserably on my own,  I'm feeling pretty desperate to find
the right campaign engine!

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: [GZG Background]Life Imitates Art Next: Campaign Advice