Prev: Re: Starship! and FT, from the author Next: Re: Star Wars a la Stargrunt?

GZGECC (was: [OT] Starship - perhaps a last thought?)

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 06:49:47 -0400
Subject: GZGECC (was: [OT] Starship - perhaps a last thought?)

Queue the Advertisement:

Ground Zero Games East Coast Convention IV (GZGECC IV)*
March 2-4, 2001
Lancaster, PA USA
http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc/

*Use of the Ground Zero Games and GZG denote the emphasis of the
convention
and
not an official extension or ownership of Ground Zero Games. (I.e. they
get
the credit,
but not the liability.)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled list.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/
-----

[snip]

> > Perhaps you'd
> > consider attending GZG ECC IV and running a demonstration game? That
> would
> > allow many of the listers to see Starship first hand. <This is just
an
> idea>
>
> Where and when?

[snip]