Prev: Re: [OT] Starship - perhaps a last thought? Next: Re: (fwd) Review of a new wash technique for miniature figures

Re: [FT] New way of moving ships

From: Corey Burger <burgundavia@c...>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 21:34:42 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] New way of moving ships

In our gaming group, we tend to ignore the "can only turn a certain
number
of degrees rule", as when I want to turn 45 degrees, I am going to turn
45
degrees dammit, not 60 cause that is too much and not 30 cause that is
two
little. To me at least, the confining of players to only certain compass

points is artificial and unnecessary on a free form move table.

Corey
-----
Email:burgundavia@crosswinds.net
Website:burgundavia.f2s.com

I think it would be superfluous in me to point out to your lordship that

this is a war
	Charles Francis Adams

Prev: Re: [OT] Starship - perhaps a last thought? Next: Re: (fwd) Review of a new wash technique for miniature figures