Prev: Re: Starship! and FT, from the author Next: Re: Starship! and FT, from the author

Re: Starship! Stands

From: Brian Bell <bkb@b...>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 21:23:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Starship! Stands

Greetings Brad (Mr. Carlson)!

The game looks interesting. Perhaps I will pick up a copy if I can
scrounge
up the funds.

Even if I stay within the FT game, your game should provide ideas.

Are you going to sell the flight bases seperatly? How close are they to
the
Moondragon telescoping stands. From the pictures they do not seem to
have
the flexible top (of the Moondragon stands). How long are the extentions

and how many extentions are there?

Are you going to release a miniatures line to go with the game? If so,
who
will be casting them and distributiing them?

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/
ICQ: 12848051
AIM: Rlyehable
---

Prev: Re: Starship! and FT, from the author Next: Re: Starship! and FT, from the author