Prev: Re: [FT] New way of moving ships Next: Re: Gencon UK 2000 Results

Re: Target rich system

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 13:09:33 -0400
Subject: Re: Target rich system

> I was thinking about a few ideas for a mini campaign.

And I think the overall idea is good, but I think you're getting a
little
carried away on some points.  You don't need 10 different fleets for
Phalon,
SV, and reinforcements each side, and you certainly don't need 100
different
random events.	Maybe 3 different reinforcement fleets--800pts, 1200 and
1600, for example.  Two different sizes of SV and PH, if you insist on
having them.

This will cut down on your prep time quite a lot and let you get started
actually playing.

Prev: Re: [FT] New way of moving ships Next: Re: Gencon UK 2000 Results