Prev: Re: Star Wars a la Stargrunt? Next: Re: Starship! and FT, from the author

Re: [OT] Space Hulk Deck Maps

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 22:33:09 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] Space Hulk Deck Maps

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000 15:22:05 -0400  "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@bit heads.com>
writes:
>Hi
>
>First: Sorry for the spam.
>
>Second: Some lister mailed me off-list about Space Hulk deck layouts.
>I've
>misplaced (not hard, I get a lot of mail) their addr and wish to add
>something to our conversation of last week. You know who you are (and
>cold-ridden, I forget)... so drop me another e-mail at
>tomb@bitheads.com.
>
>Here Endeth The Message.

Oh Horrors, Mildred, we've been spammed!!

Actually, this is not so much spam as an attempt to reach someone whose
e-mail address was lost (not that "I" have ever done that... more then
once a week...)

I get spammed much worse regularly.  And 'free' Juno has no filters/kill
file (that I know of...) so this isn't spam to me.  Now if this starts
appearing weekly.... <grin>

Gracias, Triphibious/Glenn
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!
Resistance is EVERYTHING!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: Star Wars a la Stargrunt? Next: Re: Starship! and FT, from the author