Prev: Re: [FT] arcs in vector Next: Re: Fleet Book 2 insignia

Re: Teske Field

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 07:01:32 +0200
Subject: Re: Teske Field

Laserlight wrote:

> Well, my eleven year old has definitely inherited my Teske Field.
> First roll this evening, Joshua launched 8 dice beam fire and did
> 11 points of damage.
> Through double screens.
>
> No, I _don't_ want to talk about the rest of the battle, thank
> you very much.

Some strange formatting in your post, it seems... my mailer changed
fonts when I replied. Ah well.

Don't feel bad, Laserlight - this past Saturday I lost five heavy
fighters to a single PDS :-/

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT] arcs in vector Next: Re: Fleet Book 2 insignia