Prev: Re: [FT] arcs in vector Next: DS2 Drop Troops and Drop VEHICLES!!!

No Coast Cons? Re: [FT] arcs in vector

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 16:30:10 -0500
Subject: No Coast Cons? Re: [FT] arcs in vector

***
Even though I don't do FT (the third dimension is a stretch for yours
truly) let me know if this takes place anywhere near Saint Louis, MO,
USA, (my current place of exile) 'cause this I'd like to see!
***

It's looking like GZG-No Coast Con will be happening at NukeCon in Omaha
this fall, but would KC work for you? ShaunCon lists as a mostly RPG
venue,
but I know there are plenty of Evil Empire devotees down there, so fig
fighting isn't a foreign concept.

Anyway, what makes you think FT'ers compehend in three dimensions? ;->=

By the way, as Megan, the model for my never-to-be-completed FT story,
lives in Columbia, a con there with a visit to my daughter is tempting,
but
I doubt I can drag any local-to-moi down that far.

***
And the West Coast expatriate scratches his head wondering what they are
talking about...
***

Yeah, I was hopeing we could let the fallacy speak for itself, though.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: [FT] arcs in vector Next: DS2 Drop Troops and Drop VEHICLES!!!