Prev: DS2 Turret main/secondary guns and Infantry Next: [FT] arcs in vector

ChitDrawer for PalmOS

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@h...>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 10:34:40 -0700
Subject: ChitDrawer for PalmOS

Hi Everyone,

I have just completed a chit drawing program for DS2 that
runs on PalmOS. It is based on the chit drawing applet that
I wrote, but this version requires the Waba VM
<http://www.wabasoft.com>.

It has been tested on my Visor and works quite well. The
random number generator isn't perfect, but it is at least as
good as the one shipped in Java and most versions of the C
standard library. So unless you are a cryptanalyst who really
needs to know the next chit drawn, you should be OK.

I see this as being a very useful play aid, since it runs on
a device small enough to be brought to the tabletop. My
Java version was limited by the Java environment, so needed at
least a notebook.

I should be able to get it to run under WinCE. If you have one
of these devices, and you want the program, I may spend the
few hours required to try to make it work. Note that this is
only for the Very Brave (TM), since you will automatically
assume the role of alpha tester... (I don't have or want a
WinCE device).

I will send out copies of the prc and pdb files to anyone
who asks over private email <mailto:tchristney@home.com>.

Cheers and good gaming!

Tony Christney
tchristney@home.com
--

Tony Christney

Prev: DS2 Turret main/secondary guns and Infantry Next: [FT] arcs in vector