Prev: Re: DragonFlight 2000 Next: Re: Stellar Diplomacy

Re: [FT] vector point balance

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 01:07:07 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] vector point balance

----- Original Message -----
From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au>

>  >I never actually _use_ an Alacrity--it's one of those "logic
>  >requires the navy to have them but they'd be no fun for the
game"
>  >ships.
>
> Does it involve compromising photos and a hotel suite? ; )

Why am I not surprised that you're the one to ask this, Beth?
(If I were being truly wicked, I'd ask if your maiden name was
Ogg).
But the answer is "no"--I've played a game in which I danced
around outside my opponent's range and chipped away at him until
he sank (Wooden Ships & Iron Men), and it was interesting for the
one game.  I wouldn't care to do it again unless someone was
being obnoxious enough that I felt compelled to prove a point.
But the Navy certainly ought to have something like that, for its
BC class.

Prev: Re: DragonFlight 2000 Next: Re: Stellar Diplomacy