Prev: Re: [FT] vector point balance Next: Re: DragonFlight 2000

RE: Now see what you made me do...

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@v...>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 21:04:27 -0700
Subject: RE: Now see what you made me do...

Plastic Canvas (Black) for the decking, ABS sprinkler risers for the
pipes.
Mounted on sheet Styrofoam (2x3 foot).	Old GW Genestealers for Aliens
and old
Metal Magic SF for the Marines.  Painted with OOPS Paint (mixed but
wrong color
for another customer) total cost of materials under $10.00 US

I should finish tomorrow.

Michael Brown