Prev: Re: JUMP Next: Stellar Diplomacy

Re: JUMP

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 19:01:34 -0400
Subject: Re: JUMP

From: <krs@geohex.com>
To: <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2000 6:47 PM

> We've tried it, liked it

So how complicated is it?  One turn per ten minutes?  I seem to
recall a playing time of about 2 hours listed? (Ah, for those
college days when we could set up Third Reich and leave it set up
for a couple of weeks...)  How suitable is it for PBeM and/or
solitaire?

> and I bought a couple cases to sell
> on the website.  Have to get it posted tho'!!

Not necessarily, just post the price to the list.  I need to buy
some mini's anyway.