Prev: JUMP Next: Re: JUMP

Re: JUMP

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 18:34:58 -0400
Subject: Re: JUMP

On Sun, 3 Sep 2000 18:28:25 -0400, "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

>  In some way which now eludes my memory, I ran across a game
>called JUMP, details of which are at www.jumpgame.com .  Looks
>interesting as a FT campaign system.  There's a review from
>someone who saw it at GenCon--did any of our listers actually
>see/play it?

I didn't see it until Sunday. I saw the game a few times, but never when
I had
time to see it demoed, but on Sunday I saw the game components. I know
KR had
a copy at the Geo-Hex booth with a sign that said, "suitable for a Full
Thrust
campaign" or some such. I don't know anyone who played it.

I did get to see "Starfarers of Catan" demoed. I have yet to play
Settlers,
but I keep hearing it's a great game. Starfarers looked awesome. The
parts in
it were beautiful. It looked like such a wonderful game I almost bought
it...
but the US$75 price tag put me off. It was worth the price, really, but
I just
had so much else I wanted to get.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: JUMP Next: Re: JUMP