Prev: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive Next: RE: [FT] Quick Reference Sheet for Newbies

Re:[FT] Quick Reference Sheet for Newbies

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 10:30:02 -0500
Subject: Re:[FT] Quick Reference Sheet for Newbies

***
I was wondering though if anyone has a concise quick reference sheet for
FT,
dealing with the basic rules, with diagrams etc that is available on the
web.
***

While an excellent idea, I seem to recall Jon being a triffle nervous
about
something too complete negating the need for the book. Even if he
weren't,
I'd be. ;->=

Just a thought, though certs the saintly one deserves one.

He has plenty of my money one way or another; plenty others here can
echo
that. I think everybody should help support him! *heh heh*

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive Next: RE: [FT] Quick Reference Sheet for Newbies