Prev: [CON] Call for games for GZG West Coast Con Next: Re: Andromeda Ascendant

Re: [SG2] [FMA] Commo Chits

From: Kevin Balentine <kevinbalentine@y...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:35:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [SG2] [FMA] Commo Chits

--- agoodall@canada.com wrote:

> I guess it would depend on the EW equipment, but I
> could live with them moving. Maybe even conducting a
> Reorganise action. What about suppression? Would
> suppression affect EW? I'd say no. The guy hunkering
> down in front of his EW set can still conduct EW
> even if bullets are flying.
>
> Maybe. *L* I'm open to debate on this.

You know, whenever I get a mental image of what the EW
equipment in the canon SG universe looks like, I see
something resembling the equipment listed for a decker
(or whatever the cyberdeck guys were called) in the
RPG Cyberpunk. Less the implants, but with a virtual
deck and other gear hardwired into their battle dress.
At least, that's what I envision for the high-tech
forces. Whether or not this is reflected in the
figures, I don't know. I have just a handful of the
lower-tech forces minis.

So, I would say EW can be done under suppression, like
a communications action.

http://mail.yahoo.com/

Prev: [CON] Call for games for GZG West Coast Con Next: Re: Andromeda Ascendant