Prev: RE: Fleet Book 2 insignia Next: RE: Unit Activation and Comms Quality (was RE: [SG2] [FMA] [Am I the last one to use tags?] Comms Quality )

Re: EW Activation

From: Kevin Balentine <kevinbalentine@y...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:37:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: EW Activation

We looked in the rules for a reason why an EW unit
would ever want to be "inactive" and couldn't come up
with one.

I can think of "Real Life" (tm) reasons, but none
represented in game terms.

Also, do you play that ECM must be made "active" each
turn? Or, do you play that, once activated, it's on
until it's turned off?

We just assume that that in absence of a reason to be
inactive, an EW element would come on table active.

http://mail.yahoo.com/