Prev: Arcs in vector Next: Re: [FT] vector point balance

Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 31 Aug 2000 11:17:26 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

On Thu, 31 August 2000, Earnotch@aol.com wrote:

> I tried 'pizza spiders' first as a quick and delicious way to obtain
stands
> for the ships.
> only the delicious part worked,  the 'pizza spider' (at least in my
area) are
> not
> sturdy enough to hold the wieght of a battleship from this miniature
line.

Nope. But flip them over and you've got a neat base for fighters. I know
a few people who use them. I don't eat enough pizza for it to work for
me, but I have another method, modified from Dean Gundberg.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Arcs in vector Next: Re: [FT] vector point balance