Prev: Unit Activation and Comms Quality (was RE: [SG2] [FMA] [Am I the last one to use tags?] Comms Quality ) Next: RE: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

EW Activation

From: Kevin Balentine <kevinbalentine@y...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:23:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: EW Activation

We've never required an action for EW to be activated.
If a unit is giving orders, and an opposing unit wants
to use its EW to spoof the orders, it just spends a
counter without using an action.

I'm not sure that's the *official* way to use EW, but
that's what we do.

How do you spoof an enemy commo attempt if you have to
activate to use EW?

Kevin

http://mail.yahoo.com/