Prev: Re: Fleet Book 2 insignia Next: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

RE: Fleet Book 2 insignia

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:30:19 -0400
Subject: RE: Fleet Book 2 insignia

> Why indeed they do!! I hadn't even noticed till now!

I only noticed because I was looking for them.	For anyone not owning
FB2 or
not having access right now, here's a sketch:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/miniatures/misc/gzg-logos.jpg

I'm kind of hoping "official" colors have been assigned, because I'm
just
that way...

However, if they have not, I was thinking maybe a green and purple for
the
Kra'Vak, maybe green with yellow dots for the Sa'Vasku and something
more
garish (orange?) for the Phalons.

Any other thoughts?  Jon, care to comment?

Tom

Prev: Re: Fleet Book 2 insignia Next: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player