Prev: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive Next: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

Best selling FT ships? (was Re: Defense of supposed gender bashing)

From: Jerry Han <jhan1@h...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 00:04:02 -0400
Subject: Best selling FT ships? (was Re: Defense of supposed gender bashing)

'Lo folks,

Beth Fulton wrote:
>  >Somebody complemented Beth?
>  >Geeze, that must have been an accident.
>
> Oh I love you too Jerry!

Just wait till I get warmed up.  (8-)

>  >(So, Beth, when are you guys coming to GZG-ECC?  (8-) )
>
> a) Why???? (She ask suspiciously)

I want to see FT Showdown in real life, damnit.  And now that I have my
UNSC ships, I can throw my UN squadron into the fray.  (8-)  (The scary
thing is that the only fleet I don't have enough ships in to do the
Showdown
is FSE -- I have enough NAC, NSL, and ESU ships to take care of the
rest.
Heck, I've got enough NAC/NSL ships to form a couple of heavy
battlegroups.)

Which brings up a variation question that I don't think I've seen -- I
know
people have asked what their favourite fleet is, I'm wondering if KR and
JT
can let us know what ships are their best sellers.  (If it isn't top
secret
hush-hush stuff...)

JGH

--
** Jerry Han - jhan1@home.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan **
   "I was feeling part of the scenery, I walked right out of

Prev: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive Next: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player