Prev: [SG2] [FMA] [Am I the last one to use tags?] Comms Quality Next: Ship Spin (wa Re: [FT] DDs and DHs inspired by WW2 types )

Re: GenCon FT Tournament Fleet Results

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 30 Aug 2000 12:30:53 -0700
Subject: Re: GenCon FT Tournament Fleet Results

On Tue, 29 August 2000, stiltman@teleport.com wrote:

> A question about this Universe Image Creator:  does it work on Mac
Photoshop
> or are there only PC versions available?

There are two versions of the software. One, which I have, is a
standalone program. The other is a Photoshop plug-in. I have no idea if
the plug-in works with the Mac version, but it wouldn't surprise me. I
suggest contacting them. They seem like nice people and the software
works well.

I liked the flexibility of another piece of software more, but it
crashed on me several times so I deleted and went with this. It makes
nice starscapes.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com