Prev: [FT] vector point balance Next: RE: GenCon FT Tournament Fleet Results

RE: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:19:22 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

To which The_Beast wrote:
> You're killing me!
>
> ;->= indicates a FULL beard. Course, there's also the leer and
> wink... *heh
> heh*

Which reminds me, I saw a pic of The_Beast at this years GenCon on the
web:
http://gamingoutpost.com/vault/article.cfm/article.383

He is the one listed as 'Jerry Garcia' 3/4th of the way down

Dean Gundberg
(whose own GenCon pics WILL be up soon, really!)

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: [FT] vector point balance Next: RE: GenCon FT Tournament Fleet Results