Prev: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive Next: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive

Re: Defense of supposed gender bashingRe: [FT] Questions froma new Full Thrust player

From: Jerry Han <jhan1@h...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:52:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Defense of supposed gender bashingRe: [FT] Questions froma new Full Thrust player

Howdy folks,

Beth Fulton wrote:

> G'day,
>
>  >Proving he is a rare and sterling fellow; you've already proven you
are a
>  >rare and precious lass.
>
> Ahh a man who's figured out in this day and age of the politically
correct
> flattery will still get you just about anywhere ;)

Somebody complemented Beth?  Geeze, that must have been an accident.

*duck*

(8-)

(So, Beth, when are you guys coming to GZG-ECC?  (8-) )

JGH

--
** Jerry Han - jhan1@home.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan **
    "I dream of rain; I dream of gardens in the desert sand

Prev: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive Next: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive