Prev: Re: [OT} Alderson Drive Next: Re: [OT] Alderson Drive

GZG-NCC Re: Battlegroup Lincoln?

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 10:23:11 -0500
Subject: GZG-NCC Re: Battlegroup Lincoln?

***
Any old SFB'ers in the group from, oh, about 20 years ago when I was
a mere lad attending UNL?
***

Several of us are recovering players from the past; you ever play on O
St.
over the Little King's sandwich shop?

***
Nuke-Con, in Omaha, is coming up Oct 6th - 8th.

url: http://www.nuke-con.com/

I don't know if anyone is planning any GZG events, but if someone was
going to run an FT game then I might even have more interest in going.
(I have family in the area, and Goodrich Dairy with their great malts..
yum)
***

Well, last time I went, Herr Rupe ran Stargrunt and Bill Brush ran
Dirtside
II. WITH Kieran's gracious support, of course.

I'll ask their intentions for this year, but I'll commit myself to an FT
action AFTER I check the calendar at work to be certain I've not got
oncall
duty that weekend.

Goodrich in Lincoln has combined with Colby Ridge Popcorn. It's just not
the same. *sigh*

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: [OT} Alderson Drive Next: Re: [OT] Alderson Drive