Prev: Re: [OT] Secret torpedo test 'blew sub apart' [was Fw: High speed subs] Next: RE: Specialized Drones and Missiles

[FT] More Thrust Fighter rules

From: Greg Wong <gregwong@b...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 07:15:26 -0700
Subject: [FT] More Thrust Fighter rules

Hello.	I have a few questions regarding the More Thrust fighter rules.

1.  I have read some opinions on this list that the Fighter Group Morale
rules are essential.  Do you consider the other More Thrust fighter
rules to be essential?	I'm talking about the Scrambling Fighter Groups
rule and the Fighter Pilot Quality rule.

2.  Under the Fighter Group Morale rule, you roll a die to determine if
a fighter group has the nerve to press home their attack.  Do you make
this die roll when attacking Salvo Missiles?  Do you make this die
roll when attacking other fighter groups?

3.  Under the Scrambling Fighter Group rule, if a carrier has plotted to
launch 2 fighter groups, and the carrier comes under attack, can that
carrier attempt to scramble additional groups?	Or does this rule
only apply if the carrier didn't plot to launch any fighters?

4.  Can a carrier use the Scrambler Fighter Group rule even if
it changed its heading or velocity this turn?

Thanks.

--Greg

Prev: Re: [OT] Secret torpedo test 'blew sub apart' [was Fw: High speed subs] Next: RE: Specialized Drones and Missiles