Prev: Re: [FT] DDs and DHs inspired by WW2 types Next: RE: Vector Enjoyment (was: DragonFlight 2000)

Re: Defense of supposed gender bashingRe: [FT] Questions from anewFull Thrust player

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <webmaster@s...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:09:41 +1000
Subject: Re: Defense of supposed gender bashingRe: [FT] Questions from anewFull Thrust player

>> Well that's a close second... at least that way you're not having
'heated
>> discussions' over who gets the painting table tonight or who's turn
it is
>> to decide the scenario ;)
>Well, it could always be worse.  I've got a good friend who's having me
sell
>most of his gaming stuff off on Ebay because his wife wants him to get
rid
of
>it.

Without trying to go too far OT, I find this sort of thing very sad.
It's
important for anyone, of any gender and following any hobby, to have
interests that may be outside the relationship unit. Now, if someone is
obsessing over it, okay, work toward curtailing the activity... but
getting
rid of everything? Maybe it's part of a compromise (I hope so) but if
it's
not, if it's a straight out "I'm putting my foot down, get rid of it!"
then,
well...

I, fortunately, have a very understanding wife with whom I work out
compromises for activities, and whom has her own obsessions that make me
wonder what the hell she's thinking about. :)

JS
---
Jeremy Sadler webmaster@stargrunt.com
stargrunt.com - unofficial stargrunt ii website

Prev: Re: [FT] DDs and DHs inspired by WW2 types Next: RE: Vector Enjoyment (was: DragonFlight 2000)