Prev: Re: Renegade Legion miniatures (was RE: [SGII] Partha 25mm Battletroops) Next: [FT] DDs and DHs inspired by WW2 types

Re: Renegade Legion miniatures (was RE: [SGII] Partha 25mm Battletroops)

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:44:06 -0500
Subject: Re: Renegade Legion miniatures (was RE: [SGII] Partha 25mm Battletroops)

***
As far as I know, no. However, after a comment on the Legends of
Galactic
Heroes list concerning the Independence Day ships looking like LoGH,
while
I was thinking that some of the LoGH designs would work.
***

*ahem* The long-hand version of the above:

As far as I know, no. However, after a comment on the Legends of
Galactic
Heroes list concerning the Independence Day ships looking like LoGH,
while
I was thinking Renegade Legion, so that some of the LoGH designs might
work
for RL ships.

*blush*

/engage brain before starting typing/